Light

Drifting away, the light seems so far away
Breathe they said, things will be okay
December is like another anniversary of heartache
Except this year, it’s me causing the ache

Positive quotes never been this suffocating 
I saw each other lifting with such giftness
Even in the dark, they found the light
Am I meant for this suffering
They said there will be light in the end of tunnel
I suppose mine would be deep dark ending

Tonight i am just floating in the night sky
Suffocating myself with oxygen
Oxygen is suppose to be soothing
I can only feel the toxicity 
Is this a radioactive am i taking?
It’s just my mind playing its game

Breathing in breathing out
Just tonight i said, i let myself in the darkness
Without the ruins, i might never see the light

Breathe just breathe pia
You are here. Be here, be present

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

happiness-believer

penutup