popia goreng
Home
CutieThursday, July 20, 2017Leave a comment

This post for a guy
who sulk like a cutie kitty
But i think he's a cutie

I know it's worth in the end
Even without those endings
Because i am confident
This friendship would be long lasting

We're each other's team
I got your back
You'd be by my side
Take my hand *berlapik*
Let's take this journey together
Even when you failed,
I'll never gave up 🙆

You knew gegurl,
Even when you smirk,
I felt like it was hearty eyes,
Even when you're mad,
I am going to stay 😎

We're like langit dan bumi
You're going to north
I am going to the south
But there will be an intersection
Where we met later
Cuz there's magnet attracts us

You're still a cutie,
Even without your smile,
And that's your eyebrows 😍🔥

Jangan merajuk awek




Copyright ©.Layout by:Evangelista.. All right reserved 2011-infinity.